Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sorry for being gone so long..... But!!!

     It has been a while since I have had a chance to post here, but tonight I sit here and think of my followers who might have missed my little tidbits of information.

     So let’s start with a simple issue of "My browser is acting funny and it won't load right!" This is actually a very common problem. The browser collects information about every web site you go to and stores it in the browsers "cache". This needs to be cleared on a regular basis, more so if you are a "Facebook fanatic". All browsers give you the ability to clear out the cache. Usually this can be found in the "Tools" tab in your browser.

In Google Chrome it is found by clicking on the little wrench on the top right corner of your browser, then clicking on "History" then clicking on "Edit". This will remove all browser history and cookies contained in the Cache.

In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools”,"Internet Options" then under the general tab you will see "Browser History" select "delete."

In FireFox, Select the "Tools" tab, "Options" then "Privacy". Select the box "Clear History when FireFox closes". This is the easiest way to clear browser history here.

Sorry my first blog back isn't too exciting, but I had to start somewhere. Hope to be posting here more often really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment